Monday 3 January 2011

Early morning photography - Sunrise!

On my way to Petra in Jordan the other morning I just had to capture this image whilst I was waiting to get on to the speed boat that were gonna take us to Tala Bay in Jordan from Taba Heights in Egypt.
I was wishing that I was standing on the beach with nothing in front of me but I was not allowed to leave the que. Therefore I have a bit of foreground instead, it is the Waterworld Center in Taba Heights.
I will post images from Petra later on once I have gotten to see them myself. I am in the middle of our move to Dubai, only one week to go, so are sorting out things for the move what to bring in the container and what to brining on the plane etc. I am dreading to be away from my iMac for 50 days! I am not sure how I will cope. I have an HP laptop to use in the meantime but that is not the same thing at all. If you are an apple user you will understand. I will of course also bring my intuos4 wacom tablet to use with the laptop don't think I could survive without it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment