Wednesday 29 December 2010

Taba Heights Golf Resort Egypt


For everyone that loves golf I have now made a 2011 Taba Heights Golf Resort Calendar with images of the golf course that I have taken throughout its subtle season changes.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/hshippey/calendars/6502723-1-taba-heights-golf-resort


If you are more into a Coffee Table Book you can get your own Taba Heights Golf Resort Coffee Table book here.
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1503591
Taba Heights Golf Resort Coffee Table Book
Jan Heesbeen the General Manager for Marriott Red Sea Resort to the left and me in the middle and my hubby to my right.

I have a Permanent Photography Exhibition of 9 images that I have taken of the Taba Heights Golf Resort, Egypt.

The Sinai Mountain Range together with the azure waters of the Gulf of Aqaba gives me great inspiration when photographing the golf course. You have spectacular backdrops at every turn. 

I have had the great pleasure to photograph the Taba Heights Golf Course throughout all its seasons. You might not think that a golf course in the desert changes throughout the year but it does be it more subtle than in Europe. The golf course also gives you great opportunity to photograph rare and exotic birds that migrate through the area.
To get to know more about Taba Heights and what it has to offer check out their website: www.tabaheights.com/golf

No comments:

Post a Comment