Saturday 8 January 2011

Child Portraiture.

I have taken portrait photographs of a little 1.5 year old boy, almost to the day a year ago I took his first portraits together with his mum and dad.
http://shippeyphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/portrait-photo-shoot-at.html
It is great when you get to see children grow from photography session to the next as well as repeat clients of course.
Since I am moving my Photography business to Dubai in less than a week I already now know that I wont come back and photograph this boy next year in Taba Heights but I am not saying I won't photograph the family again... never say never it would not surprise me at all if I met them again somewhere lese in the world. Once you start traveling I find that the world just gets smaller and smaller. Don't you?
Here are a few images from this years photo session.

No comments:

Post a Comment