Friday 21 January 2011

A 12 month Photography Package

Hi,
 I am at the moment in the midst of putting together different Photography packages towards different target audiences/markets.
What do you guys think of this one for instance?
A 12 month Photography package.
1. the first one is a Maternity Photography shoot around 7-8 month pregnant.
2. second one Newborn Photography shoot either days or a few weeks old baby.
3. third one when the child is 6 months old.
4. the fourth one when the child turns 1 year old.
You then get the child's whole first year documented.

You get individual photographs as well as the opportunity to get a collage of photogrpahs.
The Collage you can order after the whole session is finished (after 12 months) it will be a collection of a few of the photographs to make one large photograph= collage. Choose from 4, 5, 6 or 8 photographs together and choose final Photograph size.
What do you guys think of this idea?
If you are interested to do a photo shoot like this please do not hesitate to contact me.
I will add this option to my website as soon as my computer has arrived to Dubai from Egypt. :-)
It is scheduled to arrive end of February... if everything goes according to plan. In the mean time I have time to come up with a few more tailored packages.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know I appreciate all feedback.

Have a great weekend where ever you are!
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment