Tuesday 18 January 2011

It's Avon Calling!

Hi,
It is so good to be back in Dubai again.
Today I have been helping a friend of mine with photographing some of her facial products made by Avon that she is selling, from their ANew series. I have personally tired them for a few days now and I must admit I am very impressed they make my skin feel very smooth. Ok enough with the sales pitch :-)
Here are two shots from today's shoot.


If you are however interested to buy any of these products or see what else they have available you can do so through this link. www.youravon.com/mnishikawa
hum... maybe I should ask for some commision.... :-)
It is a bit easier these days when you can order online and not have to wait like you did in the old days for your Avon representative to knock on your door.
It's Avon calling!



1 comment:

  1. Great job on the photos!
    You make face cream jars come to life and look inviting. That takes great talent.

    ReplyDelete