Thursday 9 September 2010

Pop Art!

I was inspired by one of the recent issues of Digital Photo Magazines to make Pop Art with one of my wedding images that I took recently of a wedding in England.
To my surprise it was not too difficult to do it took time to do but only due to that I was using so many different layers in Photoshop inorder to obtain as much detail in the wedding dress and in the suit. You can basically make it as quick as you like depending on how detailed you want your final image to be.
I really enjoyed making this Pop Art effect I might even start to use it some more. We’ll see. 
What do you guys think to it? 
I have already showed it to the client and they loved it. But I can also appreciate that this is not a style for everyone.
All the best,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment