Tuesday 28 April 2009

New Group Photo Assignment

Yesterday I was asked to take a group photo, I thought to myself  sure why not I can do that. Then they told me its of approximately 100 pax that in itself is not that big of a deal. The tricks comes when you need to find a location that will be sufficiently large enough for about 100 people and at the same time have good lighting. I was pondering this morning about it while I was out o my morning walk. The light was very nice just before 08.00 I was thinking this could be a good time but then I do not think the people that I need to take a picture of will be very happy about a early morning photo shoot. I think they are more of a mid lunch to an afternoon kind of crowed, so I need to keep that in mind as well. My thoughts now in order to be able to take a photograph of all of them in one frame is to gather them on the beach and I will climb up in a beach guard tower or a ladder but it wont be to safe to place on the beach. I will go down to the beach today and scout out a location. 
Since I have not taken the picture yet I cant post it for you I will post it later though as soon as I have done it. In the mean time you can have a look at this picture that was taken earlier on the same beach stretch of a guard tower. So you can visualize me standing on top of it. I wonder if it will be high enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment