Tuesday 10 February 2015

Dubai Photography Walks

Hi everyone!
Its already February 2015!! Hey I can't believe how fast the time goes. This January we just had was hands down my busiest time I have had, I am usually very busy this time of year but this January took it one step further I put my business into second gear which was great and so much fun!
Ok this blog post is not about that I will tell you about what I have been up to later on :)
Now I would like to mention to everyone that are interested to learn how to capture better photographs themselves that My Dubai February Photo Walks are on this week. Tomorrow we are heading to Satwa and on Saturday we are heading to Bur Dubai/Heritage Village.
You don't only get street life but also great patterns and a different kind of Dubai skyline that you normally don't see people capture. Here are some snaps I captured while I did a walk through of my Satwa walk on Sunday. I still have availability for Saturday if anyone would like to join me then just send me an email of give me a call to sign up. info@shippeyphotography.com Mob. 055 107 89 88
There is a house where these actually live in a cage so you can always capture lots of pigeons flying around the house, they get let out obviously but they know where they live and always comes back :)
Shoes outside a Mosque
I captured this with the thought that I would add it to my texture library to use later as an over lay over portraits and other photographs that would look great with some texture over it.
Capturing Dubai skyline through a fence!
My place!!?? :) Just had to take a photo because of it being my name lol
Loved this one! Celebrating all occasions at the same time, Christmas, National Day and Valentines day and of course Hello Kitty!
I was mentioned in the local paper today! 7 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment