Friday 13 February 2015

Dubai Blue hour photography workshop

I love teaching! And teaching photography that I love working with just makes it even more fun.
My next Dubai Photography Walk will be a Blue Hour Photography Workshop so we won't really walk around just move a bit around the same location capturing it from different angles.
I was out testing a blue hour location the other night to see if it would work for me or not.
Here are two snaps that I captured, one is during the blue hour and one is just after the blue hour.
My Blue Hour Photography Workshop will be held on Sunday the 22nd of February. If you would like to take part please send me an email to info@shippeyphotography.com
The charge for the Blue hour photo workshop is the same as my photography walks AED 150 per person and you also get access to a private FB group where we can continue to talk photography and I will give you feedback on some of the photographs that you have captured during the walks or workshops that you have participated in so that you can excel as a photographer.
I always have small groups to make sure I can assist everyone at their own photography level.
What you need to be able to participate in the Blue hour photography workshop is your own dslr camera and a tripod.
Join me Catering Dubai Frame by Frame!
Looking forward to see you soon.
Over and out!
Helen xx

1 comment: