Monday 21 July 2014

I was chatting on the Swedish radio about taking a chance in life!

Hi,
I was live on Swedish Radio on Thursday the 17th of July 2014 on the channel Sveriges Radio Vastmanland P4.
Click on the link below to listen to it. Disclaimer It's all in Swedish !! :) You can fast forward to about the 59th minute thats when I come on.
http://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/395468?programid=2985

I had a great time chatting with the radio host Ida about taking the big leap and moving abroad, curate to do it and would I recommend it and tips about expat life! In short Yes I would recommend moving abroad if you get the chance to experience life a bit differently for a little while, you don't have to do like me move and then stay but it is definitively fun to experience for a little while gives you perspective of life and the world for sure!
Catch you all later.
Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment