Tuesday 15 July 2014

Dinner Time Dubai

Hi,
I had the great pleasure to work with a company called Dinner Time. Their staff are the greatest so bubbly and very fun to work with and to have around you. I have actually worked with them twice on two different projects. This is the first one where I photographed from their distribution center which is Choitrams super market, every thing looked spick and span and super fresh.
The company idea is that you book a box with food where they have prepared for you 4 meals with easy to follow recipes and the ingredients that you need for it. They also have a gluten free option which is quite unique. They use organic vegetables when they can. I can say it all looked very nice so I will shortly be one of their customers as well. It is hard working full time and finding the time to go to the grocery store their box of food comes straight to your door super convenient. You also won't buy all that unnecessary stuff you see when you go shopping or if yo have a little mischievous one like I do that tries to help you shop and definitively do not put in the things you want in the basket but some how end up buying, bless her :) So I bet its cheaper ordering it to your door than going by your self ha, ha. You also do not need to come up with what to eat by yourself someone else have decided for you that to me sounds so convenient and are worth a bit of money in my book. Sorry did not mean to try and sell you on Dinner Time I just like the idea its a great one. I think I have heard they have the same concept in Sweden as well maybe also in other places in the world.!? 
Any how here are some of the snaps I took for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment