Tuesday 10 January 2012

Photography work shops in Dubai

Hi,
I can't believe that I did not have time to make any postings in December at all. I was super busy with so many photography projects at once through out December and then on top of that I caught a really bad cold. I am still suffering a bit from it. Not nice at all. Hope you are all alright and have managed to duck the colds and the flu's for this season.

I am right now working on a Photography Workshop so if you are interested to learn more about how to use all the different buttons on your camera please give me a call. I do One on One work shops as well as small groups.
I start at the level of photography you are at and then we go through the topics that you want to learn more about. Be it general photography or more specific areas of photography that you would like to niche in on. Just let me know at our first meeting.
I would like to see samples of your photography work first so that I can see where you are in your photography and where we need to go more in depth.
I customize the photography workshop to suite your schedule and photography level.
To start with I have a Photography Workshop Package of 6 hours split into 3 or 4 sessions. (Most of the time 2 hours at a time) You bring your camera along we start with some theory where I explain and show samples then we go out together and photograph the areas you want learn more about.
If you have a friend or a few I also teach small groups.
Give me a call to find out when we can start with your Photography Workshop!
All the best.
Helen Shippey
Tel. 055 107 89 88

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. Would you like us to post this on Expat Echo Dubai?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,
    Sorry just saw your post. Yes please. But think you already have. So thank you again for doing that for me!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete