Tuesday 6 September 2011

Dubai Teenage Photography Shoot

I had the pleasure to meet 8 young girls for a fun filled photography shoot. The birthday girl had gotten a photography shoot with her friends as a present from her parents. What better present is there??? Of course I am biased since I am the photographer LOL.
The girls had really planned the shoot nicely with coordinated clothes and everything: At that age (13) they are up to almost any suggestions you have which I thought was great fun as well as they were bubbling with ideas themselves of what we should do. It was hot but the girls were great I was sweating a lot but they hardly broke a sweat they are definitively used to cope with the heat better than I was. The mum was saying that they have PE outdoors at school so I guess they have to get used to the heat in order to cope with that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shippeyphotography#p/u/3/sc7Z4Pw0ekI

Call me to book your own Themed Photography Shoot I can help you plan it to make it unique.
Tel. +971 55 10789 88
www.shippeyphotography.com
Cheers,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment