Tuesday 16 August 2011

Alumni Iftar evening at Habtoor Grand Hotel Dubai

Last weekend I photographed an iftar event at the Habtoor Grand Hotel in Dubai. What a large hotel with even larger grounds I have in the past only been there for dinner in the main building so have not had the opportunity to walk the grounds. Well I didn't this time either due to that it was very hot and humid even though it being an evening event. I was very glad that they had golf carts driving people around so that I did not have to walk all the way down to the beach with my tripod and all my cameras, I always bring two cameras for a photography job, for one thing I don't need to swap lenses I just swap camera and also incase  something would go wrong with one camera I always have the back up one to finish the job with. Just to be on the safe side. :-)
It was a fun gathering of people at the Alumni iftar event. Most people worked in finance, what they all had in common was that they had all Graduated from a University. There were some particular ones that were invited but can't remember them all right now so wont mention any of them so that no one will feel left out.

The photographs that I took that evening can be found through this link.

http://www.shippeyphotography.com/iftar/alumni/

No comments:

Post a Comment