Wednesday 7 September 2011

ArtE Soukh Time Square Dubai

This Friday I will be attending ArtE Soukh for the first time with my own table.
I will be selling my Digital Photography Art as well as Dubai motives printed on greeting cards. I will also sell photographic prints.
The Greeting Cards are 25 AED each or buy 5 for AED 100.
The photographic prints are varying in price due to its size, it is either AED 15, 30 or 45.
If you come and see me on Friday, book and pay for your Family Photography Session there and then I give you 25% Discount on it. Original Price AED 1,300 on Friday you pay only AED 975.
The Family Photography Package includes up to an hours photography shoot on location in Dubai, may be outdoors or at the comfort of your home.
You receive 30 edited images in high-resolution on a CD ready for print as well as low-res images that you can email and use on facebook and other online media.
Details of ArtE Souk. Location and timings go to: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=231192623594881
A sneak peak for you to see what to come on Friday.
Come and see me on Friday and book your next photography session. If you want to have new photographs taken for your christmas cards it is best you get yours booked now while there are still dates available.
I will be at Time Square, Sheikh Zayed Road from 12.00 - 19.00. Hope to see you there!!!
Cheers,
Helen
Tel. +971 55 10789 88

No comments:

Post a Comment