Friday 8 November 2013

Dubai Photography Walk About

On Monday we are heading over to the fruit and vegetable market in Dubai fo rmy next photography walk about.
I still have a few spaces available if anyone are interested to join in. Please send me an email to info@shippeyphotography.com
I went to the fruit and vegetable market the other day to check it out, and boy was I popular :) everyone wanted to have their photograph taken so it is a great place to go if you want to practice to take portraits of people. The fruit and vegetable market is also covered so you do not have the harsh sun straight from above and it also makes it a bit cooler which is very nice.
As requested from participants at my last photography walk about you now also have the ability to upgrade to an exclusive photography walk about package. Where you afterwards have access to a FB group that are exclusive to people attending my photography walk about where you can upload your 5 best shots that you took on your photography walk about and I will give you feedback and critique your images. Everyone will be able to see everyone elses posts so you will be able to learn from each other as well. For the full Photography Walk About Package where you have access to post critique on your photographs I charge AED 150, you also have the ability to just participate in the photography walk about where I assist you on the day with help of how to best capture the image you would like to capture with your camera for AED 80.
Here are some snaps I took the other day at the fruit and vegetable market.
Looking forward to show you around the area on Monday November 11.
For more details regarding time and where to meet send me an email.
See you all later!
Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment