Monday 14 October 2013

Halloween is upon us

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all well. I have meant to blog more often but it is so super hard to find the time. But don't give up on me just yet I am trying hard to do it more often. It is not that I have nothing to show you I have loads I am working very hard at the moment with so many different projects at the same time which I love so photography for me does not get boring for sure or mundane since I am photographing so many different things all the time.
Yesterday I photographed for my Make-Up Artist, Magdalena Alexandersson, she is such a super great make up artist I am so thrilled to be working with her on my photography shoots.
She did this for a Halloween themed make up contest.
What do you think? She went for a scary Prom Queen look. I loved it. The blood really looked like it was oozing out from her forehead.
So what are you up to for halloween? Any particular scary plans? Me I will be working there is a PGA golf tournament going on that weekend here in Dubai so will be a busy one for me. I take bookings for Halloween themed photography shoots if you would like to have one for your self or for your children. just let me know. Mob. 055 107 89 88
Ta ta for now.
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment