Friday 18 October 2013

Dubai Photography Walk About

Back by popular demand are my Photography Walk Abouts.
The first one will take place on Monday the 28th of October between 09.00-11.00 in Dubai.
I only have a few spaces for each Photography Walk About to make sure that we are a small group so everyone get the assistance they need. We will walk around in Dubai and capture its beauty as we see it. I am at hand to help you to capture the photograph you have visualized in your mind that you want to take. I will help you out with taking your camera off the Automatic mode and start using the creative modes that you have available for you. All you need is to bring your own camera, comfortable shoes and plenty of water it is still warm out there. I charge AED 80 per person for the walk about.
If you would like to sign up please send me an email to info@shippeyphotography.com
I will put together a schedule for all the photography walks and they will be at different locations so you can attend more than one if you like and capture Dubai one frame at a time.
It will be a fun filled morning for sure. I will start it off by just giving you some hints of what you should be thinking about when you photograph in order to take a better photo.

Hope to see you on the 28th of October 2013 at 09.00

All the best.
Helen Shippey xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, thanks for sharing with us. If you want to create Corporate Event Photography in Dubai then contact Emme Films. Emme Films is a london based film production house in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for sharing such an Amazing Article!! I would Love to share in Wedding Photographer in Mumbai Group

    ReplyDelete