Thursday 9 February 2012

Omega Dubai Desert Classic Tournament Day 1 2012

I had a great day out at Emirates Golf Club today. The weather was perfect with a thin layer of clouds hanging about most of the time. It did get hot though I must admit. I will definitively rethink my wardrobe for tomorrow :-) Shorts it is! Today in black trousers and a flannel shirt was a bit on the warm side....
Did any of you hear me chat with Suzanne Radford on Dubai Today 103.8 between 11.00 - 12.00?? I am sure there will be a podcast online later of it if anyone are interested to listen to it but did not have the chance to hear me live! We were broadcasting live from The Omega Dubai Desert Classic Village Area. Dubai Eye will continue to broadcast live from there all weekend so you can go and have a chat with them or just listen in. http://dubaieye1038.com
It was fun being on the radio I enjoyed that so if anyone else want to have a chat with me on the radio please give me a call :-) hint, hint!
I also had the pleasure of holding and fiddling a bit with the New Canon EOS D1 X that is not yet out on the open market. The body I was holding was the first and only one in the Middle East right now! They will be out for general sale later on in May. It looked and felt fantastic. I will tomorrow take it out for a test spin which shall be great fun.
Today I photographed with a Canon EOS D1 IV and a Canon 300mm f. 2.8 lens I borrowed from Canon for the day. It is great to be able to borrow and test and to try other products before you purchase them to see if they work for you or not. This combination definitively worked for me today I love the photographs that I took today.
Here is a sneak peak for you all of what I saw out on the course today.
 Love his facial expression.
 Another fun facial expression.

5 comments:

  1. I am very thankful to you. In fact your creative writing abilities have inspired me to start my own Blog .
    Desert Safari Dubai is a nice place .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dubai Dhow Cruise one of the best place where you can enjoy..

    ReplyDelete