Monday 17 March 2014

Business portraits for MediaCom, Dubai

Hello,
As always there is a busy time at the Shippey Photography HQ. Which I love so I am not complaining at all the opposite totally.
At the moment I am photographing a lot of corporate head shots here are a few I have taken for MediaCom. They have a lovely bunch of colleagues working there, the office atmosphere when I come always seems so nice and energetic. I love it. Some of the lovely colleagues at the MediaCom MENA office.  http://www.mediacom.com
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are looking to update your current head shots or need a new LinkedIn profile etc. Tel. 055 107 89 88, info@shippeyphotography.com
Over and out of today!
Helen


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Wedding Photographers in Dubai

    ReplyDelete