Tuesday 31 December 2013

Dubai Fire work photography chance

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all have had a wonderful 2013. I know I have and I am really looking forward to 2014. I have so many new things work wise planed in so I am super excited to get started with it all. I just need some more hours in the day to get it all done (is that even possible to get more hours in a day than the 24h there is??) Maybe I should have asked Santa for that? If anyone can make it possible it must me Santa. right!
Well for all of you that are in Dubai at the moment you must be aware that tonight is the nigh you have the chance to photograph the most spectacular fireworks display in the world. Dubai are tonight going for a world record fire work display you see so ours will be so much cooler and bigger and better than any other in the world at least for tonight.
For those of you that are a bit photography interested I am sure that you have already planned out a head of time where you will be standing with your tripod at the strike of 12 tonight.
If you need pointers on how to photograph firework displays take a look at my blog post from last year.
 http://shippeyphotography.blogspot.ae/2012/12/happy-new-year-dubai.html

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year and all the best for 2014!
I hope to see you all in the New Year!!

ps. Do any of you have any new years resolutions?
I have two.
1. is to take more time to play golf (I only managed 2 times in 2013)
2. Keep my office tidier and organised so I easily find stuff. I find stuff now but it is a right mess most of the time. Just take a look at my desk top.
I even have my passport just laying about not good at all. But there is a reason for that which i have a reason for all the stuff to be where they are... I am endless of excuses and might be hard for an outsider to understand but there is an order to all this madness. All the memory cards that are laying about have an order to them. :) Not saying it is a fail proof system could for sure get better! But there is some king of system :)

Over and out for 2013.
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment