Monday 28 January 2013

Dubai Sport Season in full swing

For those of you that live in Dubai know that our weather is lovely at the moment for outdoor activities.   That means that a lot of non Dubai resident sportsmen come here to train or to participate in various tournaments. Last week I was busy photographing Cardiff Football Club they were here on a one weeks training taking advantage of our lovely weather. When I arrived to Al Wasl Sports Center where they were gonna practice I was greeted by some die hard Cardiff supporters which was good because that confirmed that I was at the right location. Cardiff have recently signed a new player, Fraizer Campbel so one of my tasks was to photograph him together with their Manager. Then the very exhausting practice started. Even for me watching it was tiering mainly due to that our cool weather was not that cool last Friday as well as it is heavy to hand hold a Canon 70-200 f. 2.8 IS USM after a while. One hour in and I almost had cramps in my arms :) Did you know that football is a very fast paced sport? Well I can tell you it is I had my shutter speed on 1/1000th of a second to 1/ 1250th of a second to be able to freeze the action. Here are some snaps from the Cardiff Football Clubs practice in Dubai at Al Wasl Sports Club.
More photographs on the Cardiff FC Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151281088324051.477197.108487214050&type=1
This week all of you golf fans know that the Omega Dubai Desert Classic Golf Tournaments starts. So I have a busy week ahead of me with another sport Golf. Stay tuned for images.  Enjoy!
original photograph
edited by Cardiff FC

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Family Photographer Dubai

    ReplyDelete