Wednesday 27 April 2011

Groupon sale out. We will together have a Fun filled Photoshoot!

Hi,
My Groupon Portrait photography shoot was a success it was sold out before 10am this morning. I had limit the number of groupons to 25 so that it would be a manageable number for me as well as to allow me to offer such a great discount.
https://www.groupon.ae/deals/dubai/shippeyphotography-sidedeal/356489

I have received a few phone calls and emails during the day from clients about the groupon deal so I would like to clarify a few things.
  • The groupon voucher is valid for 6 months from the purchase date
  • It is for a 1 hour portrait photography shoot outdoors in Dubai
  • You will receive 30-40 edited images on a CD,  you can then yourself print the images anywhere you like
  • You will receive the CD with the images after one week from the photography shoot
  • Voucher is valid on Mon- Fri, from 9am-6pm 
  • Not valid with other offers
  • Advance booking required, please call between Monday – Friday, 10am -5pm on 055-1078988 
When you call to book your appointment I will talk you through what you need to bring in terms of toys for kids and what you all should be wearing for the shoot and other fun props that will be good if you bring that will enhance the photography shoot.
I will assist you all the way through the photo shoot regarding posing so don't worry about that.

I am looking forward to meet you all for a fun filled photography shoot.

Best regardrs,
Helen Shippey

No comments:

Post a Comment